Search This Blog

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Finally at home, and what do I do....

Ok, woke up this morning and thought... Wouldn't it be fun to do a forest recovery again? Well, kind of fun, but since I do a forest recover every other month I need to make it harder this time.
How can I make it harder? Well, first I backed up my vital data of course, totally redesign my network, installed a bunch of servers I don't need, you know SMS, Exchange, MIIS, SPPS and other more or less fun systems from MS...
I'll be done in a couple of hours and then I will break it in a major way :)

So, if you ever feel like you have too much time on your hands, this will certainly kill a couple of hours! :)

I'll post the results when I'm done...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jimmy, you are sick. If you want ideas on stuff to do just ask. I mean, you could be breaking an ISA server and get a new challenge instead of just doing something you already know how to do.

Mark Arnold said...

Oh for goodness sake you daft Swede!
I'd have just told the punters to start CALC, enter 3389 and then change to the Hex view. D3D.

You have to go broadening the mind of the community. How many times have we talked about this? A little knowledge is a dangerous thing. Stop it Jimmy!

Jimmy Andersson [DS MVP] said...

Ok, it seems that Jesper and Mark know me too well... :)

Jepser: You're right I'm sick.. But on the otherhand, what did you do when you got back home :)

If someone want to know what he did, check this:
http://blogs.technet.com/jesper_johansson/default.aspx

Mark: Why make it easy and boring when you can have fun with it?